Good day!
Where have I been today? Hmm... In the morning I went to Celje to get my brother his suit for his confirmation next week. Some of the suits were so expensive that my father didnt stop rolling his eyes. And then I find the perfect siut for him. The suit was hard to find not just because of the price, but also because of his figure. He is 13 years old and is already taller then me. And he is very very skiny so it was quite a problem to harmonize the price with the size.
But it all worked all right. It was very crouded in the city because of the fair. I dont know which tipe of fair is it, but i know there are 4 fairs combiend in one.
When we got home we got some rest and then we went outside to see if there is something to do.
We saw that the fence, in which our horse is pasturing, is broken. It took us 2 houres to fix it, but we did it and so the horse can stay out all night.
That was my day. And now I must go wach Prison Break!:))
Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment