Good evening!
I havent write for two days because i wasnt home. I was at my boyfriends house for the weekend. I went there on friday. Offcourse I came home for a few minutes, to collect some of my stuf and then I was gone again. On saturday we went to the riding klub Velenje, because there was a presentation of riding and trainig horses in western style. A man named Angelo was the main "star". He came from Bulgaria. And it was clear in the first minute that he really control the horse he was riding. It was amaizing to see how the horse galloped through the whole manege and then just stoped in one or two seconds on riders sign. The point in western style of riding is that you dont pull the horse with your hands and you dont scream at him, you just need to control your body weight. The horse will know what he needs to do when you are leaning left or right, to the front or to the back. The tone if your voice is very important to. You need to speak to the horse with a soft tone. It is very simular to how you train a dog to sit, lay down, bark, except in in the case of a horse you use "words" like: ooo (to calm him down, to stop him), hja (to start),...and many more. I am very proud, that Angelo was to one who traind my horse when he was a stallion. And now (i dont know in which country), Angelo is training a lot of horses for a western movie.
Today was a busy day too. And very tiring day. Me, my boyfriend and my best friend went to Uršlja mountain. I thouth I was going to die. It is a very stepe gradient. It took us 2 houres and 20 minutes to to conquer the top of the mountain. But the important thing is that we make it to the top and all the way back.
And so...I am very tired and sleepy so I am going to bed now.
Tommorow is a new day, the weekend is over, and I must do something for school.
Good night!
................................hrhršššš;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment